Pages

Friday, 29 July 2016

Where women work


Do you like to see where other people live and work? I know I do, so today I'm sharing with you my little workspace. This is my study, if you will. This is where I have my computer, files, books etc. and I love it. This is where I am when I write to you. This used to be my dining room, but we needed the room where all this stuff was before so everything had to be rearranged. It took some doing and it's a bit of a squash but now everything is to hand and so far I haven't lost anything.


My cottage is small, but it has many rooms and corners. I like it that way. Larry and I are not minimalists, as you can see!

I took the pictures from each aspect. The door you see below leads off to the kitchen (left) and the toilet (right).



Now, I would like to see where you are when you write or spend time on your computer? What is your den like?

Star

3 comments:

  1. I am a writer and work on our computer which is in our living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spot, well organized and cozy. I have several spots where I work, but my most favorite is at the kitchen table on a laptop, within arm's length of the teapot.
    JO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice work space! I have a room that I uses for sewing and for writing but it's too hot at this time of year so I camp out with my laptop on a corner of the sofa in the living room.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.