Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Comments

Hello people,  one of my blogging friends has just informed me that unless you are a member of Google + it is not possible to comment on my blog! I had no idea this was so. I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for you. It certainly is to me.

Yesterday I tried to write a post on the main computer and my blog had disappeared. What is going on? I started a new blog on the blogger site but it doesn't appear in my list here! Weird. So now I can get to this blog on my IPad, but not on my computer and I can only access my new blog on the computer. I can't access this blog on it.

I prefer to write blogs on the computer because my IPad doesn't know how to add pictures. Anyone else had this problem?

When I looked at the blogger forum it seemed that many people have had disappearing blogs. How odd is that.

Tomorrow my daughter in law goes into hospital to have her baby. There is much excitement in the family. I'll let you know what happens. I have my phone handy.

If anyone wants to look at my new blog, it's called 'Oma's gardening blog'.

Star

1 comment:

  1. I seem to think that you have changed your settings, since now I can comment once again. I hope the 'bug' is fixed.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.