Wednesday, 20 April 2016

My English Garden in April 2016



Finally the sun came out long enough for me to take some pictures of the garden.  These were all taken this morning when the light is at its best. It's so lovely to be in Spring again!




I put a hanging basket in the lilac tree so I could observe the bulbs growing at eye level.


Pink tulip surrounded by 'love-in-a-mist'.


Red and orange striped tulip having been nibble in three places!


 Some of these yellow tulips were gigantic. Now mostly over, they still add a lot of welcome colour to the border. The grassy looking stuff in between is wheat, left over from chicken food years ago. It comes up every year.





 The log pile with tulips growing through it.


Panda, looking surprised to find me in his garden!


Our small pond. No frogspawn so far this year.



Panda, looking to see who is round the side of the shed...



Panda, having a sleep on the step in the sunshine.


Happy days people.

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.