Pages

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Snowy Mornings



Woke up this morning to a white world after a fall of snow in the night.  I thought I would share with you what I saw this morning. At 7 a.m. the street outside looked like this:


After breakfast I ventured out in the garden to feed the birds:


There weren't many clear perches yet!


...but the bird table offers some delights for a hungry sparrow.


My daffodils are up and peeking through the snow.


...and here's a hungry robin who has found a piece of bread:


Such a snowy world today!

I have noticed that my viewers are from far and wide just lately.  Since I don't usually get many comments, can I ask you please to drop in and say hello? I am interested in who looks at my blog and why but I won't know if you don't talk to me. Happy Sunday!

Star

4 comments:

  1. Your daffodils are up already ? What brave little plants pushing through the snow ! So beautiful. Wish we would get some , it is certainly cold enough.

    I hope you're doing well and snug and cozy when all is cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very mild December Kathy and lots of plants began to grow. It must be a bit of a shock to them now we have the cold weather. Yes we are nice and snug indoors thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just noticed our daffodils are poking up out of the ground too, although not covered in a white blanket :)
    The snow looks snow peaceful and quiet, and lucky little birds that you are kind enough to take care of their needs in cold weather.
    Stay warm dear friend !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You had a bit more than we did -- though we expect more this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.