Pages

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Dylan update - at the football.




My middle son, Ed, is Media and Communications Manager at our local football club, Luton Town. Here is a video he made of a recent game preparation. If you look carefully, you will see grandson Dylan in the video, giving us a big smile!


***WATCH*** - Behind the scenes at Saturday's match against Hartlepool. Enjoy!
Posted by Luton Town Football Club on Monday, 20 April 2015

If you missed him, look again - he's at the 2.38 min mark! 

I'm a proud mum and Oma.

Star


3 comments:

  1. For some reason I couldn't watch the video. But I know you are a proud Oma anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him!!! Luton Town looks about the same size team as Carlisle United, who my dh supports!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you could see him Gill. I often wonder if the videos can be seen in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.