Pages

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Not long now!


Sam May 2013

It won't be long now until I am an Oma again and as you can see from the picture above, my daughter-in-law is blooming. She looks great and is all prepared.

The baby she is expecting will be much loved and well cared for. A lucky baby for sure in this world as it is today. As I look forward to this happy event with the rest of the family, I can't help thinking about all the children who are not so lucky so I'm giving them my thoughts too when I go to bed each night and pray for a happy outcome.

This is such a wonderful time of the year to be having a baby.  Two of my own sons were born in May and I remember how getting up in the night to feed them was not half so difficult in May as if it had been November, or worse - February!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for the family !
    Yes, warmer weather surely helps to make those midnight feeds more pleasant. Your DIL looks so radiant, and yes...ready for delivery :)
    I'll be thinking of you, and sending you best wishes.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless and keep the happy family safe. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely doesn't have long to go. And you're right: this baby will be much loved and very lucky. After all, it will have YOU as Oma! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable young woman! She looks ten years old. Beautiful!!
    You sound SO happy and excited about having another grandchild..it is a wonderful thing, isn't it??
    hugs,
    Mona :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.