Pages

Thursday, 11 November 2010

My Life

This is the church I go to when I'm in Knoxville. There are many differences when I compare it to the church I attended for many years here in England.

This short video gives a very comprehensive overview of the life of the church there and many familiar faces appear on it (including my husband, Larry!).

We have a very inspirational priest in the form of Father Howard Hess who has just spent three months on sabbatical with his wife in Madagascar.

Hope you enjoy the viewing.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,

    I believe I can read in the between lines that you are a bit homesick by now...
    It is a lovely Church and very welcoming. So nice to see young and ... more experienced all together.
    Warm wishes
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Star.
    What a fine movie of the church. I think it's a warm and loving community. It's so good to see a lot of children too.
    Greetings and hugs Ester

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people seem really nice, did you feel comfortable straightaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes and yes!

    It's a lovely church with lovely people and I do miss them.

    I shall return in January.

    Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you find many differences between the American Episcopal and the Church of England?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The church is very welcoming and peaceful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely place to worship. Was glad to see you came by to visit. Stella

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please don't be shy.